11.06.2010

Siblings

Today I am thankful my kids have siblings.This morning, Owen became inspired to write. He started by writing out the alphabet on a card, then he asked if I'd help him write a few words. I agreed (of course) and helped as I made coffee, hot chocolates, and omelets for breakfast. Next thing I know, Collin has stepped in and started writing the requested words on cards for Owen to read and copy from! By the end of the morning, Owen had drafted this card listing some of his favorite things:
Meanwhile, Kate turned Eli into a real-life doll:
Poor kid. *I confess that once Chrissy and I painted our little brother's nails and dressed him up. He was so cute! (He was maybe two then, but to this day, he has better hands and nails than either of us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment