11.07.2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Along with approximately 7,000 other people, we headed to Stoney Ridge Farms as a family one beautiful Saturday afternoon. *You may recall, we also went with Collin's class the week prior. We had intended to also go with Owen's class, but we thought he was going on a Friday. His class split up, and he went on Thursday unbeknownst to us. (Well, we knew he was going on the field trip and had given permission, but we thought he was going Friday AND had planned to join and assist!) Major bummer. But anyway, the whole family went one sunny Saturday:
Two and a Half and Oh-So-Fabulous!
Eli was just under three months.
On the wagon ride out to the patch and apple orchard!
The pic above is one of my favorite pictures ever. One of my others is of Collin eating his first hand-picked apple!
(I love the biplane in the sky above!)
*Kate is clapping for joy! The perfect, round, green pumpkin is a treasure indeed!
As you can see, we went straight from a soccer game! : )
That's Uncle Jared pushing Kate and the pumpkins! He and Janae came up for the adventures!
Seriously, Owen is eating one of the biggest apples ever!! Several people commented and asked where he'd picked it!
The pics on the farm are some of my favorite every year. I'm a total spaz with the camera on this day - both because I love the pics and because I have so much fun on this trip that I don't want to forget a second of it! (and I have a terrible memory; pictures work wonders to jog it and bring the memories flooding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment