12.29.2012

Tepker Kids Wrap-Up 2012

What was your favorite trip in 2012?
Collin: Oregon/California - because we got to pan for gold!
Owen: Lopez and going to Cougar Game.  
Kate: Lopez - because the sand and boats!

Do you know what Mommy does during the day?
Collin:  She helps make laws and sometimes is the judge.  She also writes things down to make our country a better place.
Owen:  Be a lawyer.
Kate:  Nope.

What do you like about Mommy?
Collin:  That she takes care of me and protects me.
Owen:  She likes Wazzu and lets me play Wii a lot.
Kate:  She has the same hair as me.

What does Daddy do during the day?
Collin:  Gives people money so that they can buy or build something.  Then they give him the money back.  He makes money because they pay him back more.  Like they need $30, and then they pay him back $30 and 7 cents.
Owen:  Eats pickles at People's Bank.
Kate:  Goes to work.  He's a banker.

What do you like about your Daddy?
Collin:  He makes dinner every night and makes money for our family.  He also watches football and does activities with us.
Owen:  He makes us good meals and he's a Notre Dame fan.  It's his year because Notre Dame is awesome this year!
Kate: He's very nice, and he makes our dinner.

What is your favorite color:
Collin:  Turcoise, Ruby Red, Gold, Silver
Owen: Green
Kate:  Purple and Pink



What is your favorite thing to do?
Collin:  Lots of favorites.  1.  Play DS.  2. Play my ipod.  3.  Play football.  4. Play with my friends.
Owen: Play soccer
Kate: Swing

Where is your favorite place to go?
Collin:  Wild Waves, Shaw Island, Whistler, and Lopez Island
Owen:  Shaw - we can go to Grandma and Grandpa Yanasak's property and run on their big field
Kate:  Whistler - we can bring our bikes, stay in a hotel, run around

Who are your friends?
Collin:  Luke Alexander, Cousins, Brothers and Sister, Rikki + Lily Skozen, Riley Walls, Noah Allen, Schillingers, Legans, Parsons, Daheims.
Owen:  Noah Allen, Isaac, Eli + Kai Schillinger, Marshawn Lynch, Evan Allan (Noah's older brother), Collin, Wes Bothel, Ethan Krebs, Jack + Ben Legan
Kate: Larkin, Lila, Sophie P, Sophie E, Abbie, Nora (all Blossom friends) and Wren Farrar

What is your favorite meal?
Collin: Ribs, Cheeseburgers, Pizza (Don't like chicken pot pie or Macaroni and Cheese or rice or tomato or onion)
Owen: Chicken Pot Pie and Pizza (Don't like tomatoes)
Kate: Macaroni and Cheese (Don't like cornbread)

What is your favorite song?
Collin: Dynamite by Taio Cruz
Owen: Notre Dame Fight Song
Kate:  Sweet Caroline


What is your favorite cartoon and/or cartoon character?
Collin:  Aang from Avatar and Phineas from Phineas and Ferb.
Owen:  Football.  Manti Te'o, Notre Dame Linebacker
Kate:  Princess Celestia and Twilight on My Little Pony

What is your favorite book?
Collin:  Right now the Black Lagoon series.
Owen: Pokemon
Kate:  Mickey Mouse

What is your favorite subject in school?
Collin:  Art or Choice Time (games, iPad, cars, legos)
Owen:  Reading
Kate:  Painting

What are you a little afraid of?
Collin:  Caves with Bats, Eating Strange Foods, Picking up an Old Shoe, Spotting a Termite Mound, Finding a Bear Cave
Owen:  Nothing
Kate:  Dinosaurs

What would you do on your "perfect day"?  *We were going ice skating after the interviews.  : )
Collin:  First I'd go play football.  Then I'd go ice skating.  Then I'd watch football on tv - the Seahawks.  Then I would play my DS.  Then I'd play with friends.
Owen:  Play DS.  Go ice skating.  Play Madden.  Eat pizza.  Celebrate my wins with Uncle Brian, Bunkle/B-Hammer, Collin, Schillingers, Daheims, Legans, Allens.
Kate:  Ice skate.  I would want to go school then go home and eat Macaroni for dinner.  Then I'd watch My Little Pony and wear my fairy pajamas.  I might call Daddy on the phone.

If you had three wishes, what would you wish?
Collin:  1) That I lived to be 120 years old; 2) That I become a Football Super-Star; 3) That I have a successful life.
Owen: 1) Two million thousand bucks; 2) More games on my DS; 3) Go to the playoffs - watch the Seahawks in the playoffs
Kate: 1) Daddy could only be my friend; 2) That I could go to school forever - even on Stay-at-Home days; 3) I love Mommy! 

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Collin:  A Football Star in the NFL.  QB.  My role models are Robert Griffen III and Russell Wilson because they always escape the pocket.
Owen: A Football Player - for Notre Dame and then Seattle. 
Kate: Teacher

Favorite Christmas Gift in 2012:
Collin:  DS and $15 gift card to the App Store
Owen: DS w/Pokemon and MarioKart and $15 gift card to the App Store
Kate: Make-Up, Nail Polish, Bandaids

What is your goal (complete, do, enjoy) for 2013?
Collin:  Go to third grade and go gold mining again and do more mountain bike riding.
Owen:  Be nice. 
Kate:  Ride a roller coaster and go to Wild Waves!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I may just steal it and see what my kids have to say. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete