11.11.2010

Four Seasons Rock!

Today I am thankful I live in the Great Northwest! We enjoy every season up here, and it's absolutely wonderful! In the summer, we bake in 80-90 degree weather (only for a month or less); in the autumn, the leaves change colors and fall! In the winter, we usually get a dusting of snow - enough to sled on once or twice, but rarely enough to block us in or require an SUV (I should be knocking on wood!). And in the spring, it's beautiful too ~ flowers bloom, the days get longer, and the birds and neighbors all come out!

It's a blustery day today ~ the kind that makes you want to curl up with a movie and eat comfort food for dinner! So, that's exactly what we did! Mmmm ... meatloaf and mashed potatoes! *I also saw a rainbow, dashed between raindrops from Costco to the car, and laughed at Collin's pantlegs drenched up to his knee from playing tee-ball with his friends! "That's why I want to wear shorts to school still!"

No comments:

Post a Comment