11.17.2010

Health

Today I am thankful for my family's health! We are blessed beyond measure, and not a day goes by that I don't express gratitude at our good fortune.

Today Collin had his yearly check-up, and he "looks great!" He read the doc a book, showed off his climbing skills, displayed his big brother love towards E, and braved his flu shot. He weighed in at 48 pounds and stood tall at 45.5 inches!

Eli had his two-month check-up (ok, late, but they gave me a pass since he's healthy, and we have four kids!), and I filled out the four-month Ages and Stages Questionnaire (early on that one!). He scored "above average" (got highest marks possible!) on each of the expectations for four month developmental milestones! Woohoo, E! He weighed in at 16 pounds, 5 ounces and was 25 inches tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment