11.24.2010

My Family

Eli, Kate, Collin, Owen, Kevin, Me
Today I am most thankful for my family. I have a fantastic husband, who makes me laugh, refuses to hold my hand for longer than a few seconds, makes amazing meals, works hard for his family, enjoys his friends, and chooses his family over everything else. And together we have created four truly amazing children, each unique and wonderful, with whom we get to experience so much joy. I couldn't ask for more!!
*I took this pic before bed tonight. It is SO typical! With four kids, I do a LOT of laundry around here, and nearly every day, the kids are digging through the dryer for their favorites. So, I didn't plan it but I am not surprised to see that tonight each of our kids is in his or her favorite jammies!

-- Art by Owen 11.17.10 --

No comments:

Post a Comment