9.07.2006

(Temporary) New Look 8.06



I'm not sure if it was a dare or a bet or just an act of sheer curiousity, but Kevin doned a new look the second day of our trip and carried it until an hour after we got home. It seemed particularly fitting when I realized that for a "vacation," we left our soft beds, our showers and dishwasher, and our warm home to "relax" in the great outdoors, with cold water, a campfire, nearly freezing nights, plastic forks, and cutoff shorts and tees.

He thought he looked very Miami Vice. I thought he looked Dukes of Hazard / My Name is Earl. But the same part of me that craved a vacation without electricity thought the new look was mighty fine indeed. :)

2 comments:

  1. My first thought was that he must have been in a Western Days parade some where. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:20 PM

    Mine was: Where's the utilikilt?

    ReplyDelete