9.13.2006

Hocus Pocus 9.13.06


All the magic I spoke of yesterday is gone. Vanished. Poof! I laid Owen down tonight in the darkness, and he scooted his bum back and sat straight up and started laughing. Startled and quite amused, I turned on the light to find him sitting, grinning at me from ear to ear. I couldn't help but start laughing with him! He turned, grabbed hold of the bars, and up he stood. From there it was a lost cause. He cruised all along the back wall, up the side, grabbed onto the front of the crib and started jumping. Yes, he held on the the rail and started jumping! By that time, Collin had come in the room and was instructing, "Lay down night-night Baby Owen!" and motioning his hand "down" in sign language over and over and over. Of course, this hand movement looked hilarious to Owen, who started laughing out loud again! I wish my camera battery had not died because it was a picture/video perfect moment. Needless to say, sleep came at a much greater price tonight, with many tears and frustration for Little O.

No comments:

Post a Comment