5.19.2006

Ring Around the Rosie ~ 5.06




A pocket full of posies ~ Ashes, ashes ~ We all fall down!! Cows are in the meadow ~ Eating buttercups ~ Ashes, ashes ~ We all stand up! (Did you know the second verse? I just learned it yesterday from Collin's teacher!)

Boy am I glad we didn't end up moving! For those of you who don't know, in December we had made an offer on a house just a mile closer to town, but thankfully it wasn't accepted (nor was the counter-offer or counter-counter-offer), and we decided to stay where we are. With spring in full force, I'm outside almost every afternoon now and constantly reminded of how much I love our neighborhood and how glad I am that we're still here! We really couldn't ask for better neighbors. They are always ready to share a smile, a laugh, a watchful eye on the kids, etc. Plus, most of the kids are under 4, so Collin and Owen have lots of playmates. The two playing with Collin above are the "big kids on the block." Brennen is four, and Naomi is 3 (or both will be in June). At only 21 months, Collin is a bit behind them developmentally, but oh does he love to play with them and mimic everything they do! A few nights ago, so tickled by their games of Ring Around the Rosie, my neighbor Jen (Brennen's mom) ran inside for her camera and took the great shots above. I love it! Thanks, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment