5.03.2006

Family Time ~ 5.2.06







Finally someone who takes as many pictures as me! Grandma and Grandpa Tepker flew in for a two-week visit Monday, and we have been having the most wonderful time! It is so good to see them, and so neat for Collin and Owen to have this time with them. I take for granted how close my family is (mostly in Washington), while Kevin's family is so far (mostly in Illinois).

Pics Above: (1) & (2) Grandma and Grandpa watched Owen while Dad was at work and I was upstairs in my office for over an hour and a half. During that time they took some 30+ pics and at least three videos! (3), (4) & (5) Later that afternoon, Grandma and I read the boys books in the front room. (6) & (7) Owen is the perfect size to prop with a Boppy Pillow on Grandma's lap for a little one-on-one!

No comments:

Post a Comment