5.31.2006

Hand in Hand - 5.26.06


Last week Collin was home with a 103+ fever for nearly four days. It was the first time he's been sick that he actually acted sick. In fact, he was wiped. He slept a lot and when he was awake, he just wanted to lay around and read books and watch movies. Wonderfully, he found a lot of comfort cuddling with his family. On Friday, I was home with both boys and we were camped out on the floor when both fell sound asleep. I left the room, excited about a moment to stretch and grab a snack. When I came back to check on them, I discovered that Collin had apparently woke up for a brief moment because he had shifted towards Owen and clasped his hand. It was the sweetest sight!!

3 comments:

  1. Too sweet.

    Can I ask what that is Collin is holding in his other hand? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assuming you actually already know ... He is facinated with it! He loves the sensation of the pump on his belly, but realizes that he doesn't produce. So, he watches to see how it all works every time I pump a bottle - I think so he can try a new tactic each time in the hopes that one day he'll fill a bottle too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh- sweet picture! Love the breastpump!

    ReplyDelete