12.29.2011

Toilet Bowl: The Sequel?


Sadly, Owen has been ill for the past two and a half days, and he just came downstairs as we were finishing our movie (The Hangover II), snuggled in with me, asked for a glass of juice and said:  "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I threw up in your bed before I came down.  On dad's side."  (lordy, lordy!)
(Kevin cracked a joke about the stunt on his side of the bed, and O just grinned.  It was classic!  Thankfully, my camera was right there, so I caught a quick shot while it was still genuine!)

I sure hope this doesn't match the historic landmark of last New Year's Eve!  EPIC!!  Looks like we may send out 2011 the same way we brought it in ... over The Toilet Bowl.  Click HERE and HERE for a refresher (wish we could forget it)!

Many cheers and happy times!  To 2012!