5.22.2009

LOL

Collin woke up this morning with the sunlight, ran to me, and nearly shouted: "Mom!!! Wake up! Hurry! It's Friday! You know what that means?! That means Marley is coming today!!!!" It was 4:24 a.m. Back to bed. : )

Fast forward one hour: As I was about to head out on my morning run, I heard the sweetest giggles coming from Collin! I peeked in on him, thinking he had been up waiting for Marley to arrive afterall. Suddenly, he started cracking up with laughter! His eyes were closed, but he was so happy! Then, just as suddenly, his face calmed and his body (which had been shaking with his laughter!) stilled. And he was back in blissful sleep. Must have been a great dream!!

Collin ~ 4 3/4 Years Old

You are growing into such a big boy. You are smart and thoughtful. You are curious and driven. You are an amazing big brother and an inspiring son. You open my world to new possibilities every day. I love you, Collie-Oll!

No comments:

Post a Comment