5.26.2009

Cousin Pics

Marley, Collin, Owen, Taylor, and Katelyn ~ calling it a day after an antique car show and BBQ picnic in Boulevard Park, a mile walk up and down Taylor Dock between Fairhaven and the Park, touring Fairhaven Festival (street fair), enjoying ice cream cones (thanks, Uncle Jared and Aunt Janae!), dancing to the live bands, splashing in the pool, oysters and lobster dinner, and an evening scooter extravaganza in the cul-de-sac! What a day! Owen didn't even make his head to pillow ~ he literally passed out in the middle of his bed as he was crawling up to his pillow. Now THAT'S something I'd never seen before!! ; )

I just realized they sat in order of age! How cool!

The Girls 5.24.09

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so funny that when I'm anywhere with all five kids, I could easily be mistaken for a mom with two sets of fraternal twins and Kate.

    ReplyDelete