2.25.2008

Update

Katelyn is still warm and cozy in my basketball belly ~ woohoo! Today marks 33 weeks and 1 day pregnant; 41 days till "C" date. In the meantime, the contractions that really took off last week have continued with fair regularity, but 80% (roughly) are pain free. At this point, I'm not experiencing any other signs of impending labor, so we're trucking along fantastically.

... unless you count nesting as a "sign" of impending labor! I have officially washed ALL of the boys and girls clothes in our home, sorted all the boys old clothes into "Ok for a Girl; Size", "Keep for the Next Boy; Size", and "Donation Girl"/"Donation Boy" boxes. I am now in the process of "spring cleaning" our kids' toys, the boys' room, laundry room, and my own closet, which is a size nightmare ~ filled with clothes from size 6 (will there ever be a time again when I can squeeze into them again?) to size Prego-Humongo (seriously, even my pregnancy clothes no longer fit!). Wish me luck! (with the spring cleaning AND fitting into ANY jeans again!)

Pic: My mom, grandma, sister, sister-in-law and I gathered Saturday to celebrate Katelyn's upcoming arrival and the arrival of the sunshine!! We had a lovely afternoon and snapped this shot of the baby-belly (in slimming black!) for those of you making photo requests!

3 comments:

  1. Good girl Katelyn! You need to stay in your nice, warm womb and grow a little before you meet the neighborhood. Quit causing your mommy pain and quit trying to be the older baby in the neighborhood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete