10.26.2011

Go Cougs!

There is nothing better than good friends.  And I am blessed with many.  Saturday night almost ALL of my best Cougar friends reunited after 10+ years for a fabulous time!  It was amazing to see how much the group has grown - and so richly!  We've added spouses, kids, friends, and family to our once small group of college kids!  To the few of you that couldn't make it, you were missed!!!
Mel, Chad, Mike, Andrew, Eleni, John, Matt, Deb, Jen, Bryan
Kevin, Jenny, Steve, Jason, Dawn
I loved meeting some of their kids and hearing about the others!  And I loved listening to stories about their lives, their loves, their careers, their hobbies.  It was inspiring to see how much we've all grown - and yet how our friendships remain unchanged.  I hope it's not another many years before we're all together as a group again, but even if it is, I know we'll always be the very best of friends!  Go Cougs!