5.28.2010

Tagged

(Two days ago) Owen at bedtime: "Mom, I made a bad choice and used the permanent marker. Some ink got on the counter, but I didn't do it." At the time, he and I chatted about permanent markers, needing permission, etc. I went downstairs and found nothing on the counter, but I put the marker away just to be on the safe side. Since then, he's asked to use the marker twice, and I supervised, again to be on the safe side. I felt like I'd escaped a catastrophe of sorts.

Then today I saw it. Owen had tagged his name in permanent marker on each of the cabinet doors of our kitchen island. About two inches tall, 6 inches wide on each door. "O - w- e- n"

Stinker!!!

Luckily, a little elbow grease, lots of patience, and even a few laughs later, it came off. *I can't believe I didn't take a picture before I scrubbed it all off. And thank goodness for Great Grandma Goldie's scrub pad. It worked a miracle!

O-WEN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment