5.02.2010

May 1 Game - Southside Strikers!


The boys started off the game with a quick score that set the tone for the hour! They immediately clicked on the field, and we were in for an awesome set of four games!

Taking it up field:
Let's get it started!
Not on my field!
That's what I'm talking about! (Owen's Goal #4 at that point, I think!)
And let's run that play again (#5):
That one was for you!
Dominating:

Making it happen:
Owen fell on the ball:
Then got up - the whistle had not been blown - and put his hands in the air as if to say "I didn't touch it!" and we all shouted "Then keep going!" And so he did:
What an awesome game! Owen scored at least 6 goals again, and Collin had so many assists and focused on the defense (seeing as Owen had the offense covered). Every player on our team scored, and they were all passing - really passing! - for the first time ever! It was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:42 AM

    Way to go boys. Thanks Jen for the pictures. I feel like I was there. Love youy guys.

    ReplyDelete