11.18.2007

Scratch that!

If you - like I - had visions of our home filled with football gear, bicycles, and matchbox cars, it's time to add a doll house, a tutu, and pretty little ponies!

I arrived early for Friday's doctor appointment and was ushered into a room, sans Kevin. We finished the usual check-up, and Dr. Tu asked if I wanted to sneak a peak at our baby with the ulrasound in the room. Of course, I said, "Yes." The heartbeat was strong, and the baby was growing! Perfect!
Dr. Tu: "Why do you keep referring to your baby as a 'he'?"

Me: "Because four weeks ago, you already told us he was a boy."

Dr. Tu: "Oh ... Well, this baby is a girl ..."

Enter Kevin.

Kevin: "Hi! Sorry I'm late! Did I miss anything??"
After "confirming" that there's only one baby in there and receiving an explanation involving a swollen clitoris at 13 weeks, we're relatively certain we can proudly (re-)announce that:

Katelyn Victoria will be joining our family in April!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Congratulations! For some weird reason I knew that you guys were going to find out it was a girl and not a boy. Love the name and so excited that you have the pink coming! We can't wait to meet her! Jenn and the men next door. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:12 PM

    Oh I am so excited for you guys!! So have you already starting buying pink stuff? Congrats!!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete