7.22.2009

Day 2 on Two Wheels -- Zuanich Park 7.21.09

Hard to tell maybe, but he is BEAMING in this picture!! By the end of Day 2, he was starting and stopping all on his own, efficient with his brakes, and had even dared to try riding in the grass. (with success!)




Such a cool shot of O, riding off into the sunset


Kate and Marcel (Kate is two weeks older)
"Look, hold your foot like this!"
"Oh, I got it! Like this?!"
Owen and MaryJane

I want to climb too! (so hard to spot AND take photos!)
Climbing up the outside of the slide (yes, he's still my climber, although Kate is following closely in his footsteps)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:54 PM

    Look at those boys on their bikes! I don't think I shed my training wheels until I was 9 or 10! (I was a very cautious child....) How exciting! Tell them 'way to go' from me! ~Jacqui

    ReplyDelete