3.17.2009

Date Night

Kevin and I went to the Melting Pot with Jared and Janae Friday night ~ we came home to find this:
... Owen never puts that little car down! As for us, we went to the Melting Pot with Jared and Janae and had a great time! I have to say: 1. I love the idea of courses and of a long, meal with lots of time to visit. Such a plan engages the whole evening and doesn't leave you afterwards wondering: what do you want to do/go now? but 2. I was not impressed with the meal (especially for the price). I am positive we can do the whole fondue experience as good or better for a significantly lesser price. If you do go to the Melting Pot (and I'm not saying you shouldn't necessarily; what I'm saying is), you should opt for the cheese and chocolate courses only ~ those rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment