10.03.2006

Fall Has Arrived


Fall has arrived, and it's time for socks and shoes, jackets and hats. Don't misunderstand, I love the changing colors, the falling leaves, the smell of the rain, the foggy mornings! Plus now that Owen is crawling, he'd rather be on the (hard/dirty) ground and chasing after Collin than in my arms or a stroller, so it's a great time to be indoors. By the same token, however, I don't dare miss an afternoon walk while it's still dry out. The kids (and me too) flourish in the fresh air, space to romp, and opportune run-ins with our neighbors! Too soon the rain will come down, and we'll be stuck indoors for the winter; we're taking full advantage while we can! Above are pics my neighbor Christina took of the boys and I in our cul-de-sac Saturday afternoon! 9.30.06

No comments:

Post a Comment