11.28.2005

Gobble Gobble!






Happy Thanksgiving! We celebrated a wonderful Thanksging holiday at our home Thursday with my mom & Kevin and Chrissy, Tracey & Marley. Collin especially loved the green bean casserole (even before it was cooked!) and sweet potato biscuits, and Marley especially enjoyed the carrots and white rolls. As for me, I fell in love with turkey and gravy all over again, but I do believe I ate the least this year than ever before ~ Owen is taking up too much room! : )

At our doctor visit the day before Thanksgiving, we discovered that I'm still measuring three weeks ahead of schedule ~ so I'm a big mama! (but no indications that Owen will be early or anything) Fortunately, most of the "growth" is out front where I literally appear to have shoved a basketball underneath my shirt! Unfortunately, with that growth is coming the dreaded stretch marks ~ many more than I received when I was pregnant with Collin. Bummer!

As of today (Nov. 28), only 50 days to go. 7 weeks from tomorrow, Owen'll be here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment