1.14.2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year - Take One! The boys and I brought in the New Year with the dropping of the ball in New York at 9 PM our time!
Thanks to modern technology, we then brought in the new year 6 more times as I rewound and replayed the countdown and dropping of the ball! (Thanks also to modern technology, you're seeing these pics as I set the camera up across the room, hit the button, and ran to the couch to celebrate with the boys! Kevin crashed at 8:30 after watching Elmo Celebrates Around the World (new years traditions around the world) for the umpteenth time!)
January 1st the boys made their first pinata! Natalie arrived just in time to help with the last three outer cones of our pinata star!
Once it was filled and hung, Owen tried to head butt it open!
Then Collin was given the bat! Needless to say, I have it all on video - not in pics - but each kid had multiple tries and a full five minutes to conquer the pinata -- but apparently it was too well made! Kevin dumped the goodies out the top and the kids quickly scooped up their favorites and began devouring their treats!
The dads scooped up their favorites too and soon engaged in a PopIt War in the garage!
Happy 2008, Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say I am jealous of how organized your garage is? I should take pictures of mine to show what a death-trap it is.

    ReplyDelete