4.17.2007

All About Collin at 2 1/2 4.07

Collin's transition preschool class homework was to complete a poster "All About Collin." Collin had a great time filling in the blanks and picking out the pictures.
I am 2 1/2 years old. My favorite color is green. My favorite animal is kitties and lots of elephants! My favorite food today is grilled cheese. This is what I look like: (Picture of Collin). My family: (Picture below). The bathtub is one of my favorite places. When I grow up, I want to be just like my dad. My favorite thing to do is draw pictures, use glue, and send them in the mail. If I had one wish, I would wish for a big bike and a lawnmower.
Above is Collin's first family picture. He drew circles for each head and a line down from each circle for the body. Then things got a little crazy. But he told me who each person was ... I love that Taylor, Marley and Aunt Chrissy made it into his family!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:29 AM

    What a great job Collin!

    His comments are so sweet. So, is he getting a lawnmower for his birthday :)

    You guys can come over for grilled cheese sandwiches anytime!

    Christi

    ReplyDelete