7.14.2006

School Starts Soon

Owen starts attending Blossom with Collin August 1st, and I find myself in a great Catch 22. I love having Collin at Blossom. He has made great friends, developed excellent social skills, and learned a lot along the way, including sign language, table etiquette, sharing, clean up, etc. But I miss him constantly. Every day I still get a lump in my stomach when he leaves with Dad or I drop him off and drive away. And every day I try to move as fast as possible so that I can go see him again! BUT I love my job, and I love the sense of balance that putting the kids in Blossom allows for. I know that I am a better mom because I am not as stressed about finances, I have the opportunity to make time for myself, and I am able to wear many hats, other than just the "Mommy Hat." So ... off to Blossom Owen will go come August 1st. In the meantime, I am cherishing the time that I take him to court with me!

Pic: Owen at 5 months, 3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:02 AM

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    ReplyDelete