4.28.2006

Photo Shoot ~ 4.8.06



As you all can tell, I take a lot of photos and I know how hard getting a good shot can be. BUT my efforts are nothing compared to the frustrations of professional photo shoots.

I took the boys to the Babies R Us photographer Saturday the 8th. After breakfast and baths, we arrived at 9:15 - 15 minutes before the store even openned. Much to my dismay, so did at least 5 other families. So, it was a full two and a half hours (!) later before it was our turn ~ which means ~ past lunchtime and just in time for Collin's nap (we had to wake Owen up). On top of that, Collin had pink eye, and the photographer kept swiping his face with a dust broom to get him to smile. His eye became more irritated, and she failed to produce a smile. Would you smile if a dust broom was feathering your face?! Anyway, we did get a couple of decent shots, but I won't be heading back there for a photo shoot anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment