1.03.2006

2 More Weeks!


The countdown is really on now! In two weeks and 22 minutes, we roll into the surgery room for Owen's delivery. I can hardly believe it! We are anxiously preparing for his arrival ~ washing his little clothes, packing the hospital bag, rereading the baby books, etc. We also set up the "big boy" room for Collin with bunk beds, a toddler desk, toy box/puppet theater, and toy shelf. (His transitional bed/toddler bed will be arriving soon too). I've also moved many of Collin's clothes into the new closet! It's so sad to see him moving out of his nursery, but so exciting to be getting the nursery prepared for Owen!!! What a catch-22!

Pic: Take a peak at Owen's current home, growing ever more crowded as the big day approaches. Boy what an adjustment birth will be! 1.1.06

2 comments:

  1. Love that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:39 AM

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes mum, let me play with your titties while I rub my hard c--k on your ass, my hand goes into your pants and starts rubbing you through your knickers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm your c--t is getting so wet, my hand goes in your knickers and finds your hard clit " mmmmmm yes rub my clit ,squeeze my tits, f--k yes that feels so good, shove your fingers in my c--t and f--k me" I put my fingers in and work you real good your sweet c--t dripping juices, "f--k yes I wish I can have your c--k in my tight c--t feeling you f--k me hard" I pull down your pants and knickers, putmy c--k in your asscrack and gently push until your sphincter gives " oh yes f--k my ass come on f--k it good" my hand goes on your clit and you squeal and pant, you start pushing back to meet my thrusts " f--k me harder, faster, f--k my tight ass come on f--k me and fill me with your c-m" I blow and watch my man juice drip from your ass, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thanks mum you were a good ass f--k love to try your c--t next

    ReplyDelete